Sunday 9 September 2012

Greatest Fashion Films.. EVER

Paris When It Sizzles
Audrey Hepburn is ALWAYS associated with Breakfast at Tiffany's but I love Paris When it Sizzles. And the clothes are gorgeous, i love all the fitted dress, color blocking and pastels. I love the picture of Audrey with her hair down it so unusual because she normally has a really intense bun or up do going on.

The Lost Boys
For anyone who thinks Twilight Vampires are cool. The film is literally fashion gold, and the special effects are cute if a little out dated. There style is grunge, with flashes of color. I love their jackets they;re a combination of military/leather/hippy... Its like genius!!



Ferris Bueller's Day Off
This film is fun and exciting as well as an awesome soundtrack and great cast the film has some gorgeous styling. We are talking over sized knitwear, leather jackets and tasseled boots. Its one of them you either love it or you hate it. I love it personally. I need that white jacket in my life. SAVE FERRIS!!!




Some Like it Hot
Marilyn is so beautiful and her dresses in the film are AMAZING, it is amazing when a dress can look good in black and white its actually very difficult to have character and flare without color, especially when the dress itself isn't black because it comes out a funny shade of grey. However I think the accessories really make the film.. Look at that hat and tell me that's not art... Just Look..

No comments:

Post a Comment