Thursday 13 September 2012

SMASH

I love musical theatre I does which is probably why I love SMASH. The songs are good and the clothes are gorgeous, its like Glee but grown up. I love how they recreate the Marilyn image with modern clothes. Have to admit Jack Davenport is prettty gorgeous.... Here are some of my fave fashion moments so farrrr:
KAREN
 I love this dress, its classy and elegant and I love the way it could look like a dressing up disaster but actually looks lovely. I love here hair, the earrings everything. Marilyn herself had such elegance no matter where she was and this picture really shows that especially with the back drop.
 This cherry dress is adorable and the jacket keeps her looking like a normal girl (ish). It brings back her I grew up in a small town and now I'm going to make it big even though I have no experiences thing, you'd be surprised how much one outfit can say.  I'm not the biggest fan of cherry print if I'm honest especially not all over a dress however I think the cut really pulls the dress out of the gutter and makes it stylish, plus the actress is so tall she can pull it off.
This dress is immaculately cute. It a whole twist on the distinctive collar look. I adore it. The color is devine. Its sweet and sexy and very housewife in a fabulous way.. Just not sure its very "Marilyn".

No comments:

Post a Comment